Skip to main content

The narrative on Dave

    My name is Dave. I'm the lead dog. I am the fairest and wisest of all the dogs. The order of we pull the sled is Buck,me,Sol-leks, and then the rest of the dogs. Living with the dogs you will have to learn fast and also be fast.And what I mean by that is, don't take your time eating your food, eat every meal like it is your last. Buck had to learn that the hard way but when I was new to the pack, I also learned it the hard way. As a pup I was the most laid back and calm, but my brothers and sister were not. They were jumping and playing around all the time. "Have fun be a pup," my mom told me, but I was still as chill and as calm as a log. Growing up I learned by watching and learning. I saw a lot of things that I wouldn't talk about.
   The next morning as we were pulling the sled, the ice and snow mixture caught Sol-leks and he slipped, but we had to keep moving. So as hard as it was the pack kept going and Sol-leks is just getting dragged along. We went for about two miles or so before we heard the word stop. The pack stopped and Francois on the sled and started whipping Sol-leks. After he got done whipping him, we started back on the trail. When we got back, Francois fed us and then we started to sleep.
   Weeks later Francois gave Sol-leks away,because he was not performing like he was before Francois whipped him and almost gave Buck away too. But luckily for Buck I was there to tell him to stop. After Francois gave Sol-leks away, he got another dog. He was a husky mix, the dog's name was Bull. Bull thought that he would take control of this pack but me and Buck didn't let that happen. Back when Bull was at his old pack he was the biggest, scariest, and fastest dog they had. So when he came to this pack, he through that he was going to run all over us. When it came to meals Francois would give Bull the most food. Then, when it came to the order of sled Francois let Bull pick his own place. A week after Bull has been here i'm tired of him already, but i'm trying to stay calm. "Dave I want you to be behind me," Bull said. I growled. I turned around, then snap! I bit Bull right in the chest and I was not letting go."Stop! Stop! Buck Stop!" Yelled Francois. Francois grabbed the gun and bang. Down goes Bull. I was shocked, while all the dogs was shocked when Francois shot Bull. " Dave come and sit," Francois said firmly. I came and he patted me on my head and said, " Good boy." Years later Francois passed away and me, Buck, and the other dogs became a wild dog pack. Leading ourselves no longer taking orders being the free dogs we were meant to be.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The rivalry of Buck and Spitz

   Spitz a rival of Buck. Spitz is a husky that was apart of Francois and Perrault's sledding team. The rivalry between Spitz and Buck was like two lineman on apposing teams at a football game. One time Spitz and Buck started to fight out of nowhere. They both had scars after that one. Francois knew one day that Spitz and Buck would fight to the death and he was hoping that Buck would win. Early the next morning, Francois and Perrault got the dogs together and was sledding to Dawson. But they knew that it was going to be a long and hard journey. As Spitz was walking on the ice and it broke. Spitz and some of the other dogs fell through. Francois and Buck pulled them out the freezing cold water. When they pulled them their body was like an ice cube. But the weather couldn't stop them from gaining some miles.    Night broke, it was time for the dogs to be fed. As Francois was feeding the other dogs, Spitz and Buck stared to fight again but this time Buck didn't make a mark o